Grossman Heinz – Phone Organizers
Grossman Heinz is hiring part-time Phone Organizers to support advocacy projects in Connecticut. Phone Organizers will play an essential role by engaging directly with local leaders and voters. Phone Organizers will connect with people by phone to introduce advocacy topics to them and identify their positions on the issues.
Positions are based in the Greater Hartford area. This is a part-time 25 hour per week position, which pays $15 per hour. We are looking for individuals to start immediately.
- Work collaboratively to execute a voter identification and engagement strategy
- Make calls to voters to introduce advocacy topics to them, and identify their positions and willingness to further engage on the issues
- Maintain detailed records of all phone conversations in a database
- Complete daily and weekly reports on progress to goal for all metrics
- Work with leadership to refine program tactics and adjust methods as needed
- Represent Grossman Heinz and our clients with professionalism and ethical conduct
- Successfully complete required training
- Excellent communication skills and ability to deliver campaign messages effectively
- Proven ability to be flexible and work in a fast-moving environment
- Ability to learn quickly
- Metrics-driven approach to planning, evaluating, and reporting on work
- Must be proficient working with computer technology and databases
- Prior experience working on political or issue-based campaigns preferred
Submit a cover letter and resume online at https://grossmanheinz.com/jobs. Only applications submitted through this website will be considered.
Grossman Heinz is an equal opportunity employer.